Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have just completed another quilt

My newest finished quilt is a scrappy, Jigsaw Puzzle. This is part of an event with International Friendship Quilters. I have been with this group for two years now and thoroughly enjoy the projects and much more, the contact with patchers and quilters all around the world.

I have made baby quilts for each of my grandchildren, and now they are no longer babies I will be planning bigger and very different quilts. My mother has one of my quilts, as have two of my daughters and children of my dearest friend. Some of my quilts are planned and made with the recipient in mind, but others are simply an indulgence - I cut and stitch for myself - then when someone tells me how they love it, it's theirs (maybe).

The fabric for my latest effort is drying on the line now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Greetings from Finland! That quilt is very nice! It's so nice to find other quilters from other countries! Thank you for your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete