Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Lunch

My DH and I went for a late birthday lunch today at Em's Thai Kitchen at Harrington. Delicious, authentic food.

I am known for having more than one project on the go at a time. My current, quilt on the go is a stash buster using up some of my accumulated fabric. I bought the background spotty material at a sale, with a huge discount for buying whatever was left on the roll, and the large print purple floral for the first border and binding. It will be included in a few blocks for continuity.
It took a couple of days to do all the cutting, but the blocks are simple and going together quickly - I have made 7 of the 30 that I will need.


This quilt is for the bed in the second bedroom - the visitors room. More pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment